The Oslo Solar Story
Topic: Renewable energy
The use of solar in the Oslo region and Norway in general is increasing rapidly. Why is the Oslo region so well-suited for use of solar? On this tour you will learn about:
- The Norwegian solar energy cluster
- How can solar be used for melting snow?
- Building integrated solar
- How solar is used to produce fuel for transport
- Visit to solar plants and buildings
On this tour you will get presentations from public and private actors.
Duration: 4-6 hours.